loading...

Search This Blog

Konga Ad

RevenueHitz Ad

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS

CALL FOR MORE DETAILS
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Where Is Mr. Lagbaja and Co.?- Must Read

Image result for Lagbaja
After Gotv subscription  finished and there was no anyother channel I could watch but Tiwa n

Tiwa, there I saw someone requesting for "far away" by Lagbaja. While watching that video,  I realized 9ja have lost good music with content.
CONTINUE AFTER AD--------
How to completely remove wrinkles and eye bags!How to completely remove wrinkles and eye bags!

If you listen to that song and watch the video you will know if there is anyone to be given Grammay award in this country, if not Asa, or 2face it should be Lagbaja. All we dance to right now in my country is beat and we forget music shouldn't be all about that.

SEE ALSO----40 years old, but I look like I"m 20! The secret of youth is simple: I apply.....SEE HERE>>>>

Thank God someone like Adekunle Gold, Simi, Falz and others doing lyrical content are still around to give us nice tune sound with message because if we think am well "what is Banana fall on you''? Well am guilty of it also, because I use the slang sometimes.
CONTINUE AFTER AD---------
I do a little comparison of old skool music and today music and I realized music as lost its actual value. I missed Dagrin, I missed 2pac, I missed Biggie, I missed Asa, I missed the old skool P-Square in the days Omoge Mi, Temptation, Oga Police and others.....I missed Lagbaja, I Missed Azadus, I missed Nomoreloss, I missed good music with content

Somebody please where is Mr Lagbaja and Co.?
To remove a thick layer of stomach and side fat, drink on an empty stomach ...To remove a thick layer of stomach and side fat, drink on an empty stomach ...

SEE ALSO------How TO DROP 15 kg in a week, with the regular coffee? Look here >>>
https://efixi.blogspot.com.ng/2017/04/the-problem-about-finding-your-missing.html#comment-form  
Discover how professional traders make money onlineDiscover how professional traders make money online

SEE------Here's The Video of Former Governor & Current Senator Caught With 2Ladies In Hotel

OPC Leader Gani Adams Expose Secret Behind Badoo


Real Fact of How G-Boys Have Helped Artiste Career So Far Base On Falz Attack On 9ice- Must See

Tiwa And Teeblizz Together At Ay's Movie Premier & Something You Need To See About Them


CONTINUE AFTER THE AD
SEE ALSO-----Medicine After Death...Tinubu's $30,000 For Moji Olaiya Burial & The Government Situation- Interesting Post
https://www.facebook.com/efixiblog/



SEE ALSO----Something About "Writting's on the wall by Sam Smith" And A Perfect World They Deceive Them With
How TO DROP 15 kg in a week, with the regular coffee? Look here >>>How TO DROP 15 kg in a week, with the regular coffee? Look here >>>

https://efixi.blogspot.com.ng/p/contact-me_3.html


Here's The Real Story of how Evan's Girlfriend Lead to His Arrest

US Sacked Employee Walked Into The Factory Killed 5 Ex-Colleagues And Fired Himself For This Weird Reason
 Doctors are shocked! It makes women look 10 years younger! The recipe is..Doctors are shocked! It makes women look 10 years younger! The recipe is

deals only on Jumia!

This Is The Inside Story of The Last Job of the Notorious Kidnapper Did That Lead To His Arrest

I managed to lose 26 kg in 7 DAYS! It"s easy! Step by step instructions HERE >>>I managed to lose 26 kg in 7 DAYS! It"s easy! Step by step

  The government plans to RAISE the cost of ELECTRICITY! The solution is here>>>

The government plans to RAISE the cost of ELECTRICITY! The solution is here>>>

 Now that you know, SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW


Selena Gomez Suffer Wardrobe Malfuntion Yesterday In This White Top


SEE ALSO-----Acting President Osinbajo Revealed How You Can Now Own A House With Just N30,000

The Picture In This Post Says What Osibanjo Means When He Said Buhari Is His Father






https://efixi.blogspot.com.ng/p/blog-page_4.html

Enjoy More Post

Here's Who Police Said Was Really Responsible For Manchester Bomb Attack

https://perfectmoney.is/signup.html?ref=8781824adnow.com/?referral=267833





No comments:

Post a Comment